Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Brilliant Scheme



Lydia was having difficulty adjusting to a new school. She began to act out in class, hoping that the result would be that she return to her old school. I told her she needed to try harder to like this school. I promised her that if she behaved well in class and recieved a sticker from her teacher every day of the week, she could give me a makeover on the weekend. She chose that out of many offers to take her out for a special day with me. As you can see, the plan worked beautifully.

3 comments:

Mother 25 - 8 said...

You've ALWAYS had brilliant schemes Tam-bone!!!!

Mother 25 - 8 said...

It was nice for me to "find" you finally! You look great and I can't believe how big your kids are, especially Lydia. You get the Napolean "Lucky" when I saw your house. Place is our dream set up!

Anyways, lots to catch up on. I'm doing good. It's so late, so this is gonna be short, but I just wanted to say hi and I'm glad I found you!!!!
Love,
E

heymaughan said...

I let my daughter do my hair sometimes but have never thought to let her do my makeup. I think sometime when we are together we should let our daughters make us up and then actually hit the town. How funny would that be?