Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Gateway Drug


I've heard people talk about gateway drugs in the movies, but I never gave it much thought. To really understand I believe you have to struggle to avoid drugs. Well I think I truly understand now that I have my own.


It's name -- Hot Cocoa. First you think, it's not really chocolate. Not the kind with saturated fat anyway. It's just a flavored sugary drink, no worse for you than gatorade or maybe even juice.


Next you consider Chocolate pudding, it's just chocolate flavored as well. It's like really thick cocoa is all. All your adding is maybe a little corn starch or something. It can't be much worse.


Next thing you know, your eating chocolate ice cream. After all it's very similar to the pudding maybe just add a little cream. Cream isn't that bad. It's like milk, so it's actually kind of good for you.


Finally you realize that you've completely lost control. Hello, my name is Tami and I'm a chocoholic. It's been one day since my last indulgence.


4 comments:

Jeanette said...

hopefully your last indulgence did not include all the chocolate in that picture - if so that was a serious indulgence!

Lisa said...

Hello Tami...my name is Lisa and I am a chocoholic. Will you be my sponser?

Kathleen said...

Tami, I didn't realize. And you used to be so well put together...:)

heymaughan said...

One day??? For me it's like: Hi, I'm a chocoholic and it's been one hour since my last indulgence. Not good.