Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Quick "10 Minute Trainer" update

Jake and I have been following the 10-day program for 2 days so far and the results have been great. We both lost 3 lbs the first day and he lost another 3 and I lost 2 the second day. At this rate we really will cut quite a bit in 10 days, maybe as much as 20 lbs. The meals are light, but the recipes are pretty good and you're eating constantly. I follow the program down to the minute and measure the food with a food scale. So far I've done three videos a day and Jake just works out and plays tennis at school. I know that it isn't suppose to be healthy to lose weight this fast but that's probably why it specifically says not to do this for more than 10 days. I trust Tony to not put out any program that is not healthy and that won't improve fitness.

No comments: